struts-user mailing list archives

From netsql <net...@roomity.com>
Subject Re: friday ha ha
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2006 00:34:16 GMT
This is like wizard of Oz. "Go Away". "But we cam to get a hart, a
brain, courage " "No one here now"

Why would anyone care if struts is not being "marketed" or need others
to approve of you decision to use something else?
If you find Spring better, good for you. If you find JSF better, good
for you. C#? etc. And no skin of anyones back to post everywhere "Struts
is dead". It's very funny.

You have permission.

.V
ps: if I have to explain why it's funny, it would not be funny. I find
it funny because I tried a few others. And people posting that theirs is
"less intrusive", "easier to extend". ha, ha, ha