struts-user mailing list archives

From David Evans <dsev...@berndtgroup.net>
Subject Re: Where Are Files Uploaded When Using Form File?
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 01:59:24 GMT
the answer to your first question is here:
http://struts.apache.org/struts-action/apidocs/org/apache/struts/upload/CommonsMultipartRequestHandler.html#getRepositoryPath(org.apache.struts.config.ModuleConfig)

I think the answer to your second question depends on the servlet
container being used, and the configuration noted above.

dave

2006-05-02 at 14:37 -0700, Help My PC! wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Simple question, when using the UploadFormBean and FormFile to upload files in struts,
where are the files stored when uploaded? Is there an upload dir that accumulates?