struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kyle W. Cartmell" <KyleCartm...@FirstFinance.org>
Subject Re: validation breaks my form prepopulation
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 22:39:12 GMT
This is extremely helpful, because it gives me the opportunity to
prepopulate my form once again should validation fail. There's still a
sticky bit here, in that request attributes that are set from a previous
form are lost and cannot be recreated.

I believe that this is pretty much something that I have to just handle
and there aren't any magic spells to drive that process, but please
correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Thanks again!