struts-user mailing list archives

From Rob Manthey <struts-u...@rob.manthey.id.au>
Subject Are layers 'that evil'?
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 23:29:59 GMT
I found this recent par on a local JUG resonated for me and had some
theme parallels to Rick's current thread ... how much do we over-code in
ignorance of the natural mechanisms available?  (Sure, the uber-coders
among us can code better frameworks and deserve the fruits, but not we
lesser-lings, who usually tangle things more by trying on that caper.)
Rob