struts-user mailing list archives

From "Shshank Jain" <jain.shsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create a Waiting Page for long requests?
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 07:04:08 GMT
Hii

One way could be to dynamically create a full page size div and place it
over the whole page on the higher z-index this will disable the access
to the  underlying buttons etc. If you have select list with submission on
onchange event then you may have to disable them manually using javascript
as browser places them on the highest z-index exposing them during the
request.

- Shanky