struts-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Mistroni" <mmistr...@waersystems.com>
Subject Logic:Iterate & HashMap
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 09:09:16 GMT
 Hi all,
	I m having a problem with logic:iterate

I have a Map that contains    {String, MyDTO}

In my jsp I m writing following code;

<logic:iterate name="<%= MyMap %>" id="stock">

property="value.freeQuantity"/></td>
  					  <th>0</th>
  					  <th>0</th>

				</logic:iterate>

Struts complaints that 'No allocatedQuantity property found on bean 'stock'

But it is in my DTO!!!!

Am I missing something?

Thanks and regards
 marco