struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rafael" <rafael.tats...@gmail.com>
Subject [Struts + Tiles] JSTL problem on WebSphere Application Server 6
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 15:00:36 GMT
Hi Guys,

I've an application that uses Struts and Tiles, this application was running on WebSphere
5.1 for almost 3 years but now when we moved to WAS6 JSTL stopped working. Let me give an
example:

we've a jsp page called taglibs.jsp, in this jsp page we've all the struts, jstl taglibrary
imports. So, when we need struts or JSTL in another JSP page we just include this taglibs.jsp.
Using -> <%@ include file="/jsp/taglibs.jsp" %> , seems that WAS6 container support
JSP 2.0 and somehow this caused the include directive to stop working. I found a lot of messages
in Forums and after I read the JSP 2.0 spec, I decided to set encoding to each page. Isn't
worked because actually include directive includes content like-> <p> Content </p>
but don't include taglib directives like the one below.
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" prefix="c" %>

Any ideias ?

Thanks !!

-Rafael T Icibaci