struts-user mailing list archives

From "Samere, Adam J" <asam...@paychex.com>
Subject RE: Image Button
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 11:52:03 GMT
The html:image tag renders an input of type image, which is a submit
type button. If all you are looking for is to customize the size of the
standard submit button you can achieve this using CSS.

-----Original Message-----
From: marcus biel (innoWake gmbh) [mailto:marcus.biel@innowake.de]
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 7:47 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: AW: Image Button

No, I don't need a regular image, I need a "customized submit button".
The reason is, I need a submit button that is bigger then the regular
submit buttons, because this app needs to be usable on a touchscreen...

Marcus

The information contained in this message may be privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or any employee or agent
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately

Thank you. Paychex, Inc.