struts-user mailing list archives

From Maya menon <maya_j...@yahoo.com>
Subject Global forwards and actions
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:46:28 GMT
All,

  I want to understand this better:

  Say, I have one form , addDetails.jsp and another deleteDetails.jsp
  addDetails.jsp when submitted should call AddAction and deleteDetails should call Deleteaction.

  In adddetails I have <form action="add.do"/> and in delete I have <form action="delete.do"/>

  Now, what all entries do I need in struts-config.xml for these to be forwarded to the correct
action classes ?
  thanks
  Maya

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.