struts-user mailing list archives

From Maya menon <maya_j...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Global forwards and actions
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 17:07:25 GMT
Manoj,

  Thanks.
  So, just 2 action entries r fine, thats what you think.

manoj.tripathi@bt.com wrote:
  Sample config

Note the following
1. This is a typical example modify according to your need
2. Name of the form is addForm and deleteForm in the xml above (You can change as you want)
3. Ask questions I will answer them all (not much work to do today)
4. Path in action mappings can be tile if that is the case you will need a tile definition
as well or a jsp page(not a good idea to use jsp)
5. Optional: good idea to have all these xml files per struts module
Hope that helps
Manoj