struts-user mailing list archives

From Maya menon <maya_j...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Global forwards and actions
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 18:38:04 GMT
well,

  I put
  form.action="/Delete"; //in the jsp

  and

  <action path="/Delete" > //in the xml file

  Still it says,
  HTTP 404
   Status report
  message /Delete
  description The requested resource (/Delete) is not available.\

  whats going wrong here ?

Monkeyden <monkeyden@gmail.com> wrote:
  The form action is the same as the action mapping in struts-config, plus the
".do", so if the form has:

then the action mapping must be: