struts-user mailing list archives

From Scott Van Wart <sc...@indosoft.ca>
Subject Struts dependency versions
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 07:28:03 GMT
I have Struts 1.2.9, and I need to step through the source of some of
its dependencies.  Couple questions:

- How can I find the versions of the dependencies distributed with the
Struts binary? (ie: commons-validator, commons-logging, etc.).  I've
tried unzipping the JAR files shipped with the Struts binary, but I
can't find any version information in them.
- If the Struts dependancies are out-of-date (ie: the latest Struts
doesn't include binary copies of its latest dependencies), can I safely
download the latest binaries of its dependencies and expect the Struts
binary distribution to run safely?

- Scott