struts-user mailing list archives

From "starki78" <stark...@libero.it>
Subject Form Parameter gets overwritten: Found Solution but don't understand!
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 06:27:25 GMT
Ciao

I've to actions that share a form (session scope).
In action 1 I change an attribute and set it from false to
true (using the reset-method) and forward to action2
When I debug (into the struts-framework) this parameter
of the form is suddenly true-again in the RequestProcessor.
Solution was to change the forward in the Struts-Config
not to nextAction.do but to next.jsp (directly to the jsp of the action)

But to be honest I don't understand it and especially
I don't understand where the value gets's overwritten!

Nice greetings Starky