struts-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Kindler" <kindl...@arcor.de>
Subject AW: Eclipse-Struts configuration.
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 16:37:54 GMT
For me Eclipse is marvelous for Struts development (Struts 1.2.x). I use the
Sysdeo tomcat plugin (www.sysdeo.com) and have Struts Console from James
Holmes (http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/console/installed). The first
gives you integration of Tomcat for debugging and support for the creation
of webapp Java projects, the second is an editor for the struts config files
(which I rarely use as I prefer editing XML by "hand").

Then I have created a little "base" struts project by creating a webapp
project and importing all the struts libraries from the dummy project
included in the struts distribution. And off I go.

Martin