struts-user mailing list archives

From "Krishna, Hari" <HKris...@Templeton.com>
Subject RE: Server side validation not working
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 13:02:36 GMT
did u put <html:errors> properly in jsp????

-----Original Message-----
From: Pankaj Gupta [mailto:pankaj.gupta@hsc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:13 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Server side validation not working

Hi All,

I am using server side validation in my application. The problem is that
when validate() returns an ActionErrors object, the page displayed
becomes blank. I have no clue as to why this is happening. There is no
javascript error or exception thrown.

Pl Help.

regards,
Pankaj

Notice:  All email and instant messages (including attachments) sent to
or from Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) personnel may be retained,
monitored and/or reviewed by FTI and its agents, or authorized
law enforcement personnel, without further notice or consent.