struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Conrad <jconra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tiles W/JSP Sans Struts
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 11:40:57 GMT
Thanks for all the feedback, I read through the responses
yesterday but didn't have any time to do anything until the
weekend.

As we are currently using Spring+Tiles, I am going to try
to stay abreast of the new Tiles 2.0.

href="http://struts.apache.org/1.x/struts-tiles/faq.html">Tiles

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/nightly/sandbox/tiles-

href="http://struts.apache.org/1.x/struts-tiles/apidocs/org/apache/

http://struts.apache.org/1.x/struts-tiles/tagreference.html

http://www.guesttime.com/members/ledlogic/struts/TilesTest-0.1-src.jar

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/sandbox/trunk/tiles/tiles-test/

http://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?

> reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10122&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/
> field=priority&resolution=-1&component=21260
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> user-help@struts.apache.org