struts-user mailing list archives

From Maya menon <maya_j...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tags in struts
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:28:37 GMT
All,
  In my JSP I have a textbox and two list boxes[which can display multiple values].

  From my database, I have an object [a data object], ListData with following information
returning
  string result;
  Vector itemList; //list of object 1
  ArrayList itemList1; //list of object 2

  In my JSP, I have th reference to ListData object, I know I can use >bean:write and get
result.

  Now, for getting fields within the arraylists, is there any tag which I can use ?

  I have to
  -> iterate thru the list, which gets me another dataobject with getter method.
  -> then use dataobject's property

  its like a vector inside an object. Any ideas ?