struts-user mailing list archives

From "Julian Tillmann" <purple...@gmx.de>
Subject Performance Tests on Action Level
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:16:57 GMT
Hi everybody,

we need a performance test on the actions level in our rather big Struts Application which
contains many database queries. for example to find out which Action takes the longest or
which actions might cause a high CPU usage ..
Is there a tool how to implement it? Or is it possible via filter?
The problem is that there's a constant, high CPU usage on our Tomcat and we'd like to find
out why.
I’m sure that it’s because of the struts-application.

thanks very much
Julian