struts-user mailing list archives

From "Leon Rosenberg" <rosenberg.l...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Performance Tests on Action Level
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 12:46:39 GMT
On 7/11/06, Julian Tillmann <purplefly@gmx.de> wrote:

> HI!
>

> Thank you for your link!
>
> I tried to deploy the war-file on tomcat 4 and tomcat 5 but always get the same
> exception "major-minor version".
> Does it require JDK 1.5?
> I hope not because I would be very interested in this tool!
>
> Thanks
> Julian

Hi Julian,

The current version is compiled with jdk1.5, hence the error, but the
code itself doesn't require 1.5 at least not 'really'.
You can checkout the sourcecode from moskito.dev.java.net:
https://moskito.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectSource#cmdlinecvs

and try to compile it with 1.4.
most problems to expect are generics:
like private List<IntervalRegistryListener> listeners

and new "for" syntax:
for (ValueHolder holder : valuesAsList)

and of course atomics, but they are available from compatibility packages.

if its your absolute requirement to use 1.4 we can talk off-list about
possibilities.

regards
Leon