struts-user mailing list archives

From Peter Pilgrim <pet...@xenonique.co.uk>
Subject [OT][ANN] JavaONE 2006 Highlights
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 11:21:14 GMT

Hi All

Here is the most recent video I uploaded to Google Video.

	Java ONE 2006 Highlights Days 1

If you have never been to JavaONE it will give you a rough feel of this event.

Featuring:

	Kenneth Russell, Romain Guy
	(Java 2D / JOGL / Mustang SE / Flickr - Google Maps Mash-Up )
	A full demonstration of the famous AERITH application
	(This is probably more useful for Vik Cekvenich and his RiA ideas. But 		if you
are considering WebWork and XWork as the back-end to drive your
forthcoming rich internet application with Swing as the front-end then
the you might look at this, ok)

	Gavin King SEAM

	Click and Hack-it Bros (Neil Gafter and Joshua Bloch, the Java Puzzlers )

	Patrick Lightbody, Jason Careirra, and Don Brown
	(I think this was Day 2 footage that got merged up with the Day 1 tape)
	Anyway this was a short section of the TS 3682 talks with the Struts Action
Framework demonstration. Essentially I captured the demonstration of the WebWork
Freemarker syntax theming of the WebWork tags.

	etc

Enjoy

--
Peter Pilgrim  ( Windows XP / Thunderbird 1.5 )

On Line Resume
    \\===>  `` http://www.xenonsoft.demon.co.uk/no-it-striker.html ''