struts-user mailing list archives

From Peter Pilgrim <pet...@xenonique.co.uk>
Subject [OT][ANN] Final Call: JAVAWUG BOF XX / Oracle City of London / 13th July 2006 @ 7pm
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:50:59 GMT
Hi

We are holding our twentieth birds-of-a-feather (BOF 20) of the Java Web Users
Group in London, UK.

The speakers:

	Emmanuel, Okyere
		`` RIFE : The Java EE Petstore Edition''

	Emmanuel has been hard at work convert the (in)famous J2EE Petstore
	application into RIFE. This is an opportunity to learn about
	RIFE and see what it is all about in comparison to a web
	frame work like Struts or Java Server Faces. RIFE is an innovative
	framework, for example the ``continuations'' part of it has been used
	in other Java web framework like the forthcoming
	Struts Framework  2.0. This is great chance to learn what other
	luminaries, e.g. Geert Bevin are doing in this web technology space.

	Peter Pilgrim
		`` Rearchitecting Legacy J2EE Applications with Spring ''

	This is talks presents hints and tips on using the refactoring
	core J2EE functionalities with the Spring Framework.
	In particular Peter will talk about refactoring legacy EJBs
	into Spring-EJB. He will advise how to manage those application
	context files. He will describe the best avenues to get
         your IT workshop to think about using and/or doing more Agile
	development techniques.

For more information jump to here http://jroller.com/page/javawug . Thanks!

--
Peter Pilgrim  ( Windows XP / Thunderbird 1.5 )

On Line Resume
    \\===>  `` http://www.xenonsoft.demon.co.uk/no-it-striker.html ''