struts-user mailing list archives

From "Hubert Rabago" <hrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hosting
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:24:27 GMT
This topic has come up several times already on this list.  Try
searching one of the mailing list archives listed on
http://struts.apache.org/mail.html#Archives.

On 7/8/06, Abhimanyu Koul <abhimanyu_koul@fineng.com> wrote:
> hi all!
> can anyone tell me about a good and cheap struts(java) web hosting company preferrably
in india or in other locations
> Regards,
> Abhimanyu Koul
> FinEng Solutions (P)  Ltd.
> # +91 22 66950676  Extn. 212
>

> DISCLAIMER
> This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solelyfor the addressee
and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately,
delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this
e-mail or its attachments
> E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could
be intercepted,corrupted,lost,destroyed,arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message
which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request
a hard-copy version.