struts-user mailing list archives

From "stephan opitz" <stephan.op...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomahawk + shale clay - Solution
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 15:19:29 GMT
applicationContext.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN"
"http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd">
<beans>
  <bean id="idCalendarBean" class="de.fhb.calendar.CalendarBean">
    <property name="firstDate" value="null"/>
  </bean>
</beans>

faces-config.xml
	<managed-bean>
		<managed-bean-name>CalendarBean</managed-bean-name>
		<managed-bean-class>
			de.fhb.calendar.CalendarBean
		</managed-bean-class>
		<managed-bean-scope>request</managed-bean-scope>
	</managed-bean>

CalendarBean
public class CalendarBean implements Serializable {
    /**
     * serial id for serialisation
     */

    private Date firstDate;

    public Date getFirstDate() {
		return firstDate;
	}

    public void setFirstDate(Date firstDate) {
		this.firstDate = firstDate;
	}

	public String submitMethod()
    {
        return "submit";
    }
}

jsp file
        <h:form id="calendarForm">
            <t:inputCalendar monthYearRowClass="yearMonthHeader"
weekRowClass="weekHeader"
                currentDayCellClass="currentDayCell"
value="#{calendarBean.firstDate}"/>
        </h:form>