struts-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Kumar T" <anilkum...@infics.com>
Subject RE: Eclipse-Struts configuration.
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 07:46:27 GMT

I want to try struts project this time. I think there would be some kind
of struts plugin for eclipse. Am trying to get it. Any body got any
idea?

Anil.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Benedict [mailto:paul4christ79@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 1:08 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Eclipse-Struts configuration.

Anil, what is the problem? Struts is just a java library. Go ahead and
write a standard Eclipse java project.

Anil Kumar T <anilkumart@infics.com> wrote:
Hi folks,

I have eclipse 3.1.1, I'm unable to create a struts project using
eclipse. Any body has any idea about configuring / setup of struts
applications with eclipse. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks & regards,

Anil.

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Infinite
Computer Solutions and / or its Customers and is intended for use only
by the individual or the entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient
or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper
authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at info.in@infics.com and delete this email from
your records.