struts-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Kumar T" <anilkum...@infics.com>
Subject RE: Eclipse-Struts configuration.
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 07:51:55 GMT

Hi, Thanks for the info, I already tried it and WTP does not support
struts.

Anil.

-----Original Message-----
From: Antonio Petrelli [mailto:brenmcguire@tariffenet.it]
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 1:28 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Eclipse-Struts configuration.

Anil Kumar T ha scritto:
> Hi folks,
> I have eclipse 3.1.1, I'm unable to create a struts project using
> eclipse. Any body has any idea about configuring / setup of struts
> applications with eclipse. Any help would be appreciated.

I think Eclipse WTP can help you:
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/

Ciao
Antonio

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Infinite Computer Solutions and /
or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or the entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that
this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use
or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases,
please notify us immediately at info.in@infics.com and delete this email from your records.