struts-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: hosting <way O/T>
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:03:04 GMT
Agreed This is way WAY O/T
But many of the larger Data centers are locating to locales with affordable electricity..
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13774178/

M-

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hubert Rabago" <hrabago@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: hosting

> This topic has come up several times already on this list.  Try
> searching one of the mailing list archives listed on
> http://struts.apache.org/mail.html#Archives.
>

> On 7/8/06, Abhimanyu Koul <abhimanyu_koul@fineng.com> wrote:
>> hi all!
>> can anyone tell me about a good and cheap struts(java) web hosting company preferrably
in india or in other locations
>> Regards,
>> Abhimanyu Koul
>> FinEng Solutions (P)  Ltd.
>> # +91 22 66950676  Extn. 212
>>

>> DISCLAIMER
>> This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solelyfor the addressee
and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately,
delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this
e-mail or its attachments
>> E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted,corrupted,lost,destroyed,arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of
this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard-copy version.