struts-user mailing list archives

From "draegoon Z" <draego...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts and AJAX
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 23:23:24 GMT
I think we were just on two different brainwaves.

If APT still goes through the ActionForm.validate() and returns
to input page upon ActionErrors, as it should,

then APT serves all my purposes with a lot less javascript!

PS: just downloaded beta5, installed and got:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /packages_jsp/ajaxparts/index.jsp(15,0)
File "/packages_jsp/ajaxparts/javawebparts/ajaxparts/taglib" not found

Think the problem is first line of packages_jsp/ajaxparts/content.jsp

-Joe

WEB DESIGN BY DRAEGOONZ

Joseph "DraegoonZ" McGranaghan

http://www.draegoonZ.com