struts-user mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles W/JSP Sans Struts
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:59:19 GMT
On 7/6/06, Jeff Conrad <jconradmn@yahoo.com> wrote:
> My goal was to form a complete example of a
> working Tiles/JSP example  independently of Struts. However
> the links are dead in the current version. Also, I believe some of
> the documentation is dated, and some of what comes back from a
> GIS are leftover descriptions from an older version of Tiles. I
> have created a fixed example that fits with some of the
> previous documentation, but actually will work in the case of using
> Tiles definitions.

Thanks.  Can you please open an issue for the documentation problems?
 * http://issues.apache.org/struts

And yes, help is appreciated. :)  Please come join us on the
developers list if you would like to help with Tiles or the
documentation.  http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

Most of the Tiles development effort is now going towards "Tiles 2"
(the stand-alone version of Tiles) which is in the Sandbox area of the
Struts svn repo.

I updated http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StandaloneTiles (thanks,
George!) with some additional information including a link to the
Tiles 2 API docs and a recent snapshot of tiles-core.jar.

--
Wendy