struts-user mailing list archives

From "Vinicius Carvalho" <java.vinic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Validation problems: again...
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 16:33:56 GMT
Hum, how could the one of them being validated them? If both extend
ActionForm? I gave up from validation plugin, I'm writing my own
validate method, isn't validate called even from ActionForm
subclasses?

Regards

On 7/4/06, Paul Benedict <paul4christ79@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You write:
>  >>Can someone explain me this? Both form extend ActionForm and both actions extend
a common action.

> Vinicius, I think you need to refer to my previous email: ActionForm does not validate.
You need to extend from ValidatorActionForm or ValidatorForm. The first valdiates based on
URI, the second on the form name.