Hello! I have this question, when I place this contentType my emulator of a mobile device shows correctly, <%@ include file="/Includes.jsp"%> <%@ page contentType="application/vnd.wap.xhtml+xml" %> Hello World but my browser no, not show nothing, the browser show when I place in following contentType="application/xhtml+xml" <%@ include file="/Includes.jsp"%> <%@ page contentType="application/xhtml+xml" %> Hello World this is correct for the browser, if I use the second case, the mobile device would have problems? cheers, Ben