struts-user mailing list archives

From José María Tristán <jtris...@sedasolubles.com>
Subject Problem whith a select
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:13:41 GMT
Hello:

	I have a select where i have select one value. When I submit the form the
method get load this value. But, if after, I not select any value the method
set don't is call.
	An example:

styleClass="cuadros">

		MARC1 (Select)
		MARC2
		MARC3
		MARC4

			submit

		If I select then MARC1 and a I press submit then the method select load
MARC1.

			 public void setMarcas(String[] marcas){
		 this.marcas = marcas;
	 }

			marcas=[MARC1]

	Afert, I not select MARC1 and i submit the form and them method setMarcas
is: marcas=[MARCA1] and not marcas=[].

	Why?
	How can I not select any values in a control select?

	Sorry by little knowledge of the englishman.

	Thank you very much.