struts-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <brenmcgu...@tariffenet.it>
Subject Re: Exposing an attribute using tiles
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 12:31:44 GMT
Per Jørgen Walstrøm ha scritto:
> Hello again,
> Antonio's solution seemed to work fine to start with, but whenever my collection region1Papers
contains more than one outageElement, it seems like only one of the outageElements is imported
into nextPage.jsp.

Ok it seems like a bug, I someway expected it :-) can you file a bug
report, maybe providing a simpler test case?

> I guess changing flush to "true" in <tiles:insert page="/nextPage.jsp" flush="false"/>
could help with this, but I keep getting the "illegal to flush within a custom tag"-error
when doing this.

As stated in tlddoc, flush attribute means: If true, current page out
stream is flushed before insertion.
It has nothing to do with flushing attribute values.

> Anyone having any solution to this?

Dont' look at me ;-) Seriously, I think it's a bug, so take the
suggestion from Adam J for the moment, put your "outageElement" in
request scope.

Ciao
Antonio