struts-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Kumar T" <anilkum...@infics.com>
Subject Session management
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 05:02:37 GMT

Hi All,

Can some one help me in understanding the session management with
struts? How to do this with struts? I tried doing it in all the actions,
but am not sure what am doing wrong, it does not work. Can any body help
me on this. Any links, sample codes etc would be of great help.

Anil.

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Infinite Computer Solutions and /
or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or the entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that
this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use
or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases,
please notify us immediately at info.in@infics.com and delete this email from your records.