struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jin Chen" <jinchen.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject session lost between JSP and Struts
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 21:49:18 GMT
I have a login.jsp page and it directs to welcome.jsp page. Inside
welcome.jsp page, it has one link to call struts action and another link to
call another jsp. All jsp and struts are running within the same browser.
However, I debug and find struts one always creates a new session, because I
print out its session id and the id is different from the one in welcome.jsp.
The jsp one still keeps the same session (session id). Weird to me. I am
using tomcat 5.5.17.

Any idea about where I should check?

Many thanks!