struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: AJAX + Struts, IE Problem
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:17:11 GMT
Have you dont some basic troubleshooting yet?  Things as simple as
throwing some alerts() in various functions and between various lines and
seeing where it fails?  If you have Visual Studio installed, you'll have a
full debugger, which can help, but without that it's a bit trickier on
IE... you can throw together a quick logger to use, or steal the one in
AjaxParts Taglib (APT):

http://javawebparts.sourceforge.net

...or take any of the other 100 implementations you can quickly find in
Google.  Either way, narrowing down where the problem occurs is the first
step.

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti