struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam J Samere <asam...@rochester.rr.com>
Subject Re: How do I get the original RequestURI?
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 14:52:31 GMT
You could call getRequestURI in PlaceAction and set the result into a
request attribute (assuming PlaceAction forwards to list.do, not a
redirect) which would then be available to ListAction. If you are
redirecting you would need to either set the value into the session, or
append it as a request parameter to list.do. Not sure if there is a
better way though.

Adam