struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam J Samere <asam...@rochester.rr.com>
Subject Re: How do I get the original RequestURI?
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 15:20:06 GMT
1.2 does not have this behavior. You could either use a filter as I
mentioned, or to stay within the struts framework either create a common
base Action subclass, or subclass RequestProcessor or ActionMapping to
add the desired functionality. Either way would be a trivial task. I
agree with Don, action chaining is bad! :)