struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Gordon <adam.gor...@readytalk.com>
Subject Re: Redirect from tile controller
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:04:34 GMT
If you are using TilesRequestProcessor as your controller (and it's
probably not limited to this class) you can extend it to add any methods
you need to call from an Action's execute(...) method.  The trick is
getting an instance of the controller from within the action - and I
don't know how to do that off hand.

I've previously asked this question but did not receive a satisfactory
response - someone suggested that it might be on the request - it wasn't.

-adam