struts-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Chacón Sánchez" <danielc...@gmail.com>
Subject Double Execution of Struts Actions
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 22:03:18 GMT
*Double Execution of Struts Actions*
------------------------------
 I'm having trouble figuring out some strange behavior,some actions are
executed *twice* on every submission.

The app works fine, but my logs show that the first execution is the 'real'
one.  But there is also a log of another call through the code. I can't
figure out where this one is coming from or going to.

Someone who can help me, i saw anothers threads about this topic but none
had solved the problem!

(Spanish)

*Doble llamado a una acción de struts*

Extrañamente algunas veces cuado llamo a una acción se llama* 2 veces*, es
extraño porque llevo trabajado bastante con struts y esto nunca había pasado