struts-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Chacón Sánchez" <danielc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Double Execution of Struts Actions
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 22:47:55 GMT
thanks Frank and Juan Pablo,

Ok let me explain better (by the way, sorry for my english...)

Yes Juan Pablo i have this javascript:

function *cambiarAction*(formulario, action){
  formulario.action = action;
  formulario.submit();
  return false;
}

But not i don´t call it on a <input type="*submit*"
onclick="cambiarAction(blablabla.....",

Instead of that, I call it on a link:

mostrarActualizarFotografia.do....

Yes Frank I have firefox debug and not error is present.

I discover something: I identify some actions that were called twice and
some actions that not. I change the forwards of all actions that were called
twice to make forward to the jsp of one action that was called once, and
they were called only once!!! So the problem is on some jsps!!