struts-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Chacón Sánchez" <danielc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Double Execution of Struts Actions
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 00:00:18 GMT
O MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the mistake: <td background="#336699"> and the td doe´s not have a
background!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can it be posible!!! The double submit problem is for html problems!!!
You will ask how I can discover this.... yes... I cut all the code and put
ir step by step again since I found the problem!!!

When I read this on a mail list:

Santhi,
I have found the mistake. I had a # in a table-tag.*<table background="#">*
I don't know, why struts execute an action twice, but I'm happy. ;o))
Thanks for your help.
Frank

In my mind I say to me that´s not possible.... but yes *The double submit
problem is product of HTML errors*, know I want to notify to the "struts
people" about this problem how can I talk to then, this is a big bug of the
great strtus framework.

Thank you all for the help, hope this solution helps others!