struts-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Chacón Sánchez" <danielc...@gmail.com>
Subject Erase Only some Session Objests and variables
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:06:38 GMT
Hi all,

How I can kill son objects and variables in session, without kill everything
in session like with session.invalidate().

I want that some objects always be in session and when I press a menu option
all other variables or object that are in session be erase.

i can´t use removeAttribute(..); because I don´t know the name of all
objects and variables that be in session in a moment. I need to erase
everything from sesion except son object that always need in session, how
can i do that?

I'm using struts framework