struts-user mailing list archives

From "MADISHETTY, ASHOK [AG-Contractor/8042]" <ashok.madishe...@monsanto.com>
Subject RE: Converting HTML content to PDF
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 06:02:28 GMT

Hi,

Read the below link it may help you to convert HTML to PDF:

http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-04-2006/jw-0410-html.html

Thanks
Ashok

-----Original Message-----
From: Anjishnu Bandyopadhyay [mailto:anjishnu_b@infosys.com]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 11:15 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Converting HTML content to PDF

Hi all,

I am trying to programmatically convert an HTML file to pdf dynamically;
by setting the content type. But, I am not being able to succeed.

Any pointers regarding the same will be of much use.

Please note that, I am not using a JSP here. (So that, I could be able
to set the "content" of the "response").

With best regards,

Anjishnu.

for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further,
you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to
any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain
viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this
risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any
virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before
opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and
review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.
Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys
e-mail system.

prohibited.