struts-user mailing list archives

From Alperen.PA...@toyotatr.com
Subject Re: using <bean> tag in scriptlet
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:17:48 GMT
Yes i have already try " instead of ' as value deliminator.
I also tried: key=\"test.hello\"
but it does not work too.

I have also set up resource bundle in strutsconfig. it works, when i use
<bean> tag out of scriplet.

David Grundberg <c04dgg@cs.umu.se>
09/11/2006 05:12 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: using <bean> tag in scriptlet

I would try using " instead of ' as value delimiter. (key="test.hello"
instead of key='test.hello') Have you set up the resource bundle in
strutsconfig?