struts-user mailing list archives

From Li <ampyx...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about pagination
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:19:53 GMT
Hi Kim,

If you page has features that allow to alter the representation of the data
on the page, defining a plug-in, a customized component or a tag is a good
approach. But for simple paginated data representation, struts tag can
handle it.

I like display tag as it gives me options to enhance my data display, for
most cases in my dev i just create a helper class, few objects to control
and browsing at presentation layer.

Regards

Li