struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: Problem while deploying on Weblogic
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 18:53:29 GMT
Asthana, Rahul wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am trying to deploy a struts 1.2.4  application on WebLogic Server 8.1 SP3.
> The application deploys correctly on tomcat.The exception I am getting on Weblogic is
this-
> Parsing of JSP File '/admin.jsp' failed:
> /admin.jsp(3): Error in using tag library uri='/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld' prefix='html':
The Tag class 'org.apache.struts.taglib.html.CheckboxTag' has no setter method corresponding
to TLD declared attribute 'errorKey', (JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1)
> probably occurred due to an error in /admin.jsp line 3:
> <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>

My guess would be that the TLD files you have deployed are out of sync
with the version of Struts you're using. Make sure they are the correct
versions or, better yet, remove them (and any references to them in
web.xml), since the container should find the right version bundled in
struts.jar that way.

L.