struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: Validation framework for Dynamically added HTML elements?
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 20:04:56 GMT
You can achieve what you want more simply; no need to start using Ajax
just for expanding an input form :-)

What you need to do is to generate additional rows that use the correct
naming conventions for the parameter names. Start by getting the form
working for some fixed number of input rows, backed by indexed
properties in your form bean. Then just modify your Javascript as
necessary so that the dynamically generated inputs look the same as the
ones that were served by Struts.

L.