struts-user mailing list archives

From "Heidy Gutiérrez Guzmán" <heidyg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Validate an hmt:select with validator framework
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 01:26:22 GMT
Hi

I tried with the solution of Laurie, and that work's.

Now the problem is that i have two kinds of html:select

The first html:select, load an Collection of Value Objects
 This is the code:

"nombre"></html:options>

The field in the ValidatorForm is: private String categoria

With this type of html:select i can validate with validator framework.

The second type is an htm:select wich input is a list of Enumerations

With this second html:select, i can not validate.

The field in the ValidatorForm is private String proceso;

Thanks