struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mississippi John Hurt" <johnh...@gmail.com>
Subject <html:image> tag and User bypassing onclick() by pressing <ENTER>
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 17:40:09 GMT
I have an <html:image> tag with onClick set. So when users press button, it
does something. The problem is what if user type input into a field say
keywordSearch, then they press <ENTER>.  In that case the logic in the
onClick attribute is not executed.  I tried to put that into an onSubmit
tag, but there's no such attibute. So how can I get it so that if a user
press <ENTER> instead of clicking the button, that I can execute some custom
logic (to set form param) before it goes to my Action class?  Thanks.