struts-user mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading Struts 1.0
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 21:52:56 GMT
On 11/2/06, Søren Blidorf <soren@nolas.dk> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have a very large website build on a Struts 1.0 framework.
>
> I would like to upgrade it and my questions are:
>
> What should I upgrade to? 1.35?

Struts 1.3.5 is the latest "ga" (or production ready) version of
Struts - so thats probably you're best bet.

   http://struts.apache.org/downloads.html

> Where can I read about the different between 1.0 and 1.35, I guess it's
> a big step?????

We have upgrade notes on the wiki. Unfortunately they only start at
upgrading from Struts 1.1 - there isn't any from 1.0, but they will
help you:
        http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsUpgrade

There are also the release notes, I'll point you to the latest - but
there are links on each version of the release notes, back to the
previous version. So you can navigate back through to Struts 1.0:

http://struts.apache.org/1.x/userGuide/release-notes.html

Niall